wheel emblem question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel emblem question

take a look at the pic of my wheel, notice the emblem on the center cap, does anybody think this looks stupid?? that is the way they came and it does not seem to come off. i dont know why they do this. the wheel was made for a camaro (offset) from what i hear they wouldn't even fit on a corvette. oh well i can live with it and maybe i am just making somthing of nothing, any thoughts??

Re: wheel emblem question

maybe they don't have the license to put the chevy emblems on their wheels. all of their wheels have the double racing flag emblem on them instead of the actual vette emblem. and if they fit on a camaro should they not also fit a vette? i thought people put actual vette rims on their camaro/firebird all the time. is the logo just a decal or is it embedded/painted on the centercap? you could always try to email the company and request blank centercaps to see if they have any
    1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Re: wheel emblem question

You could get new centercaps.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
      1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
      1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        3 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X