Clear rear markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear rear markers

All ive been doing is searching for rear clear side markers for an 01 firebird and have had no luck. I already have the clear fronts and now want the rear ones. I did find a couple of sites, but they have discontinued production. Does anybody have any clues to where I could possibly find these besides ebay? Thanks

Re: Clear rear markers

why not just get them off ebay?
    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

whats wrong with ebay. i got both front and rear clear corners and have never had a problem
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I got my fronts on ebay, but cant find the rear ones there...oh well, if i cant find them i guess i will just have to tint them.

Comment

Originally posted by mLaZz
          I got my fronts on ebay, but cant find the rear ones there...oh well, if i cant find them i guess i will just have to tint them.
          I've been looking for them on ebay also and couldn't find anything. This place has them, but they want $35 + s/h just for the two rear corners...and that's a bit too much for me.
          Oh, and you have to email them and ask because they aren't advertised on the website.
          sigpic

Comment

camaro and firebird rear lights

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...QQcmdZViewItem
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I did a search and found they were discontinued. I found fronts are everywhere. I did find this though http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/fbody/clearsides.htm might be worth trying

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                1 week ago
              • LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                3 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X