New pics, come see!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New pics, come see!

Looks GREAT! I really like the turndowns.. very unique. I just had polished Z28 tips put on my 02' and I noticed a difference in the sound. How does the exhaust sound with those? Same as stock or louder?
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I definitely like the turndowns... very muscly (sp) looks good.
      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
        Looks GREAT! I really like the turndowns.. very unique. I just had polished Z28 tips put on my 02' and I noticed a difference in the sound. How does the exhaust sound with those? Same as stock or louder?
        Its def. louder than stock... although i'd bet that has more to do with the flowmaster (3" in, 2x 2 1/2" out) than anything else.

The tips i had with my previous exhaust (hooker) were larger oval ones, and it seemed to have a more hollow sound to it (sort of like a mini v8). However i don't know if the hollowness was because of the hooker muffler, or the tips... right now its a bit early to say for sure... supposedly the sound changes within the first few months? (did on my last one)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I love the red and the rims but i agree with the others, i think that the borla quad tip exhaust would look sweet on your car. It is your car though, and it's what you like that counts!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            3 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X