A new look!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new look!

Hey i havent been around these boards in a while so i decided to stop in and say hello. Figured id show off the new look while im at it. They're 17" C6 Z06 wheels in 275/40 Sumitomo Tires

Before

After

1998 Chevrolet Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2101276\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2101276</a>

Re: A new look!

Camaros with two stripes are the only ones I like. If I can't find a newer firebird that I like in the future I would almost be able to settle for a black camaro with silver stripes or pewter with black stripes. The new wheels really help the look of the car. Very nice.

Oh and try painting the calipers red sometime. It would look really good on your car.

Comment

Originally posted by RawrImAMonster
      Camaros with two stripes are the only ones I like. If I can't find a newer firebird that I like in the future I would almost be able to settle for a black camaro with silver stripes or pewter with black stripes. The new wheels really help the look of the car. Very nice.

Oh and try painting the calipers red sometime. It would look really good on your car.
      I had them red. Theyre a pain in the *** to keep clean. I was gonna put another coat of red on them a month ago and i wound up buying crysler red and it looked orange. so i just used old spraypaint in the garage and painted them black
      1998 Chevrolet Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2101276\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2101276</a>

Comment

car is looking great. but then again , it's camaro thats not hard to do :rock::rock::rock:
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

dont paint your calipers red. your accent color is silver, so either polish the calipers, paint them silver, or leave them black. red would seem out of place to me. nice wheels. car looks good.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

paint them red! I have a black car like yours, and i am going to paint mine red.

Comment

lookin good.. what kind of rims?

Comment

stay with the black calipers. SWEET car!
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

The new rims really look good!!!!!!!
                  Stephane<br />1999 Camaro m5 Black/Red<br />1999 GSX-R 750 Black/Red

Comment

Wheels look great. And, I think you went the right avenue by painting the calipers black.
                    1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Silver Camaro stickers on the black calipers would look sweet. Especially with how open those ZO6 wheels are.

The second after picture is my favorite.

Comment

i like it but i agree with loochy. paint the calipers silver. although mine are red and its the only color red i have on my car on the outside and i think it looks good. *shrug*
                        Dave:
                        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

If you're willing to spend the time... polish the calipers!!! They aren't hard to maintain because the smooth finish stays cleaner longer and wipes off clean easier. Plus the polished look would match your stripes perfectly.

very nice car by the way
                          Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
                          Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                            New Site Hosting Issues
                            by FirebirdGT
                            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                            1 week ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            3 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X