Need new front bumper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need new front bumper!

Here's the deal...I own a 94 firebird v6 and i need a new front bumper cause the owner before rearended someone and cracked it pretty bad. I have been having troubles finding one online. Does anybody know of any websites?? It doesnt have to be a stock one either, a front from just a body kit would be cool. thx for the help.

Re: Need new front bumper!

you're gonna have a hell of a time finding one. check on ebay for one, and if you can't find one there, then your best bet is a salvage yard. the only other option I can think of is the route I had to take, and that's getting one from GM. I think all the aftermarket front fascia's have been discontinued by the manufacturer...good luck!
    Y87 Package
    MANUAL CONVERTED, Pro 5.0 Shifter
    Pacesetters, Magnaflow Cat, Cutout, Flowmaster

MOGOB APPROVED!
    BONE APPROVED!
    VANBIBBER APPROVED!
    KRISTEN APPROVED!

Vice Prez.
    Team Black...TEAM EMO
    sigpic
    Come on kids! Get a Calendar!

Comment

Re: Need new front bumper!

www.car-part.com

online junk-yard inventory... I use it all the time

www.fbodymotorsports.com

these are new and will be more pricey than the first site
      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        3 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X