Looking for your opinion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for your opinion...

clear corners, can't really tell if you have your car lowered and if your calipers are painted. if not do that. make sure you have some nice shinny tail pipes. that should take care of the outside. as for the inside just make it unique. everyone always loves a unique car. just don't rice it out!
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Re: Looking for your opinion...

The TA hatch looks way oversized on a base bird. The bumper is different, and the side skirts just don't flow. It looks out of place. It could use a little lowering and you could black out the tail lights and side markers instead of clear corners. Of course, i'm sorta partial to black
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        3 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X