new member wtih pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new member wtih pics

nice color...along with what every1 else has said look into some rear fill-ins and make it a t-top car

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Yeah ive also never seen that color, car looks nice.
      welcome to this h3ll hole.
      I mean, forum.
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

The color is from the 2006 chevrolet color chart. And you have all read my mind when you said grill clear corners and chrome rims, Those are the very next things on my list, i'm hoping to get the grill and corners very soon. Thanks for all the comments. I will update everyone as the modifications take place, and again thanks for the welcome!!!! Oh and for rims i'm thinking chrome 18's, 5 spoke or something like that.

Comment

no offense, but i dont like that color at all......at least not on a camaro. i can't be the only one. i guess its rare for a reason. but if you like it, more power to ya. that's all that matters
          \'98 3.8L m5<br /><br />whisper lid<br />SLP CAI <br />lsd <br />3.73 gears <br />Flowmaster American Thunder catback exhaust

Comment

it's cool about the color i mean it's not everyones choice, i just liked it, and for silvrRS96, i'm thinking about carbon fiber rear inserts or white, depending on the way i go, i kinda want to do white racing stripes but then again i don't really want to put vinyl on the car.

Comment

love the color
              <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                1 week ago
              • LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                3 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X