Photo shoot (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo shoot (pics)

Ok i took these with my dads old 35mm manual focus camara and had to scan them into the computer, so they may not be the best quality. any way here they are.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: Photo shoot (pics)

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Comment

get some limo tint, otha than that, looks nice
        \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

clear coners and tint and your done.then get better pics. car looks nice. hard to get a nice shine out of white.
          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

getting tint tomorrow :)

Comment

also maby drop springs it looks a little upthier

Comment

Looks soooo clean man, It really looks great. I'd look into lowering it, i think it would really show off the rims more, and give it better lines.

it looks great, tint and lowering it would really make it ready for the show room.

Comment

i see u finally got rid of the side decals. great decission
                  1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                  1994 Camaro - Sold
                  1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

well they were kinda starting to fade and i didnt like the way they looked with my new rims

Comment

black halos anyone? :)
                      Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

with that quality, id expect to see some cowboys and indians in them.... lol jp man,

Comment

clear corners, and lower her!
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

hey one thing at a time, im a starving deprived first year college student

Comment

what size are your wheels/tires?...they look very sharp...I'm asking because I was eyeing a similar set for when I get my bird.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X