Hand Wax w/Zymol (Few Random Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Wax w/Zymol (Few Random Pics)

Let's face it: I'm a pic whore. :D I like the first pic the best. It took about 1.5 hours to hand wax my car. I'm pretty happy with the results. You guys have any suggestions for appearance mods, or you do you think I'm pretty much done w/the outside?

I have pic just like this, but the car wasn't clean. I like this one better
    Last edited by 99BlackMaro; 07-16-2006, 10:48 AM.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Re: Hand Wax w/Zymol (Few Random Pics)

Looks really good. Get a grill and it will look badass.

Comment

looks nice, how did the Zymol work for you? what other waxes have you tryed? i just finished off my NXT and i want to try a few more waxes, i havent tryed zymol yet.

i think your done on the outside, unless you can do something behind the front bumper where its dull,thats the only thing that doesnt look as good as the rest of the car.
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by loser
        looks nice, how did the Zymol work for you? what other waxes have you tryed? i just finished off my NXT and i want to try a few more waxes, i havent tryed zymol yet.

i think your done on the outside, unless you can do something behind the front bumper where its dull,thats the only thing that doesnt look as good as the rest of the car.
        i really like the zymol. i've used nxt and zymol only. i've switched to zymol. it's easy to put on and easy to take off, just follow the instruction. plus, w/zymol, i didn't get an swirl marks.

Comment

How sick would it look with a SS hood? Although those are expensive and your car looks damn good!

Also, what foglights are those? Are they bright?
          Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackMaro
            i really like the zymol. i've used nxt and zymol only. i've switched to zymol. it's easy to put on and easy to take off, just follow the instruction. plus, w/zymol, i didn't get an swirl marks.
            hm, maybe thats what i'll try next, thanks. i like whoring my car too so ill have pics up whenever i wax it next.
            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

soo clean and nice, I'm defiantly going to try that zymol. AS far as apperence I think your done, maybe a grill, i wouldnt go with billet, i just dont think they look right. I'd go with something like this...http://www.lmperformance.com/737/13.html except maybe fill in the red with black, or a gunmetal.

sweet car man, definatly one of my favorite black Fbodys.

Comment

i know what you need... t tops, come to philly and i'll hook ya up
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                  i know what you need... t tops, come to philly and i'll hook ya up
                  I had t-tops on my 3rd gen and hated them. They started to leak and got worse and worse and worse. I was actually glad to get a hard top. But if i ever change my mind, i know where to go. :D My wife and i are thinking about moving to NC so we'd be all that closer t philly.

Comment

haha, kristen is a t-top making addict!

your car looks sexy, i think you should fill in the little holes, pain over them, and figure out a way to paint the styrofoam or something.
                    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                    2006 S60- Sold
                    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by Stock98camaro
                      How sick would it look with a SS hood? Although those are expensive and your car looks damn good!

Also, what foglights are those? Are they bright?
                      Thanks! The foglights are PIAA 1100x. They retail for 350 but you can get them off ebay for like 180 shipped. and yes, they are VERY bright. Sometimes I drive w/just those and my halo rings.

Comment

Yeah looks awesome but you're not done till you do something with that foam and those holes behind where your grill went. :)
                        1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          1 week ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          3 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X