I'm looking to buy Rain-X, Mother's Claybar set, and some Cotton-covered Sponge pads. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking to buy Rain-X, Mother's Claybar set, and some Cotton-covered Sponge pads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking to buy Rain-X, Mother's Claybar set, and some Cotton-covered Sponge pads.

The point of this thread is.... Where's the best place to buy these things online?... preferably on the cheap.

I don't know the name of those pads but they are just basically white 5x5x1 inch pads used for washing your car.

Pretty soon here I'm gonna spend like 16 hours completely cleaning, claybarring, and sealing my car's paint/windows :D.
    Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Re: I'm looking to buy Rain-X, Mother's Claybar set, and some Cotton-covered Sponge pads.

Dont wait on shipping just goto autozone they will have all of that and mostlikely at a better price after shipping. i mean come on its nothing compaired on what we spend on speed! why wait for shipping? if you want to clay use a polish after, then wax for best results. the claying process is kind of long and polishing isn't fun eathier but the end resuld is very worth it.

What do you mean by sealing paint????

Comment

Re: I'm looking to buy Rain-X, Mother's Claybar set, and some Cotton-covered Sponge pads.

some good sites are

mothers products: http://www.waxstation.com/

also:
      www.properautocare.com
      www.autopia-carcare.com
      www.autogeek.net

really though, i usually just go pick up a clay bar from autozone, some gold class paste wax, mothers glaze, and meguiars car wash soap, as well as some other things from wal-mart

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Re: I'm looking to buy Rain-X, Mother's Claybar set, and some Cotton-covered Sponge p

get in the zone, AUTOZONE
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i just wanted to let you know instead of wasting money on rain-x i just wax my windows. i usually dont have to use wiper unless pouring and night
          98 Mystic Teal Camaro
          Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            3 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X