What next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next?

I am looking for new stuff to do to the exterior and the interior of my car.
    I have a billet grille, Clear corner and running lights and calipers. Fill-ins should be coming in the mail soon along with sail panels and the front emblem cover. As for the interior i have done all the interior led mods and thats it. Anybody got any sugestions. Nothing too expensive between $20-150.
    98 Mystic Teal Camaro
    Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Re: What next?

halo headlights will make your car look much better I say get the black and chrome halos then get some black front signal lights then later in the future get a ss hood and paint the scoop black. Add black to your car and it will look better you may also want to get black hockey stick stripes to go on the side they are only 60 bucks. The halo headlights run about 140 and the black corners run about 35 and the ss hood is very high but you can buy an ss hood scoop and get it molded onto your stock hood but whatever you do keep your car the same color it will be much cheaper for you when you decide to get it painted good luck. Oh yeah some leather seatcovers wouldn't hurt either

Comment

It looks good the way it is right now. If you were to get halos, get
      the chrome halos because they will look much better with what you
      already have.

I would get some window tint or save money for some chrome rims.

Comment

naw man Im telling you to do your car green and black Im not saying your car dosen't look good because it looks good but if you want to turn heads then start putting black on your car

Comment

If i had a light color car i would but i love the look of chrome and silver on a dark car.
          98 Mystic Teal Camaro
          Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

lower her, and get some 3800 badges
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Tint...i see you have done the interior led's..but do you have whiteface gauges? if not thats something else also.
              30th Anniversary Camaro<br />White with platinum pearl w/metallic midnite blue racing stripes.<br />SLP CAI, Flowmaster exhaust, Taylor wires, NGK\'s, Streetglow Undercar neon (blue)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101</a>

Comment

Purple Neons and a few Type R badges and you'll be set. :D Seriously though get tint and those 3800 decals kristen suggested and you'll be looking nice and clean.

Comment

i do want to do the guages. but id rather do silver than white. Hawksthird gen had them along with dimmer panel and hvac and i wanted them dont know if they still have them. where can i get gauges they har hard to find witht he 120 speedo
                  98 Mystic Teal Camaro

Comment

i do want to do the guages. but id rather do silver than white. Hawksthird gen had them along with dimmer panel and hvac and i wanted them dont know if they still have them. where can i get gauges they are hard to find witht he 120 speedo
                    98 Mystic Teal Camaro

Comment

I'm thinking about putting in some bluish HID style headlight bulbs. I think it would look bada$$ with mystic teal. Oh, and do you have any pics of your interior lighting? I might do the blue LEDs.

Oh, and also, look up 3rdgendecals.com. Their 35th anniversary stripes in charcoal or silver would look awesome.
                      1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

here is a pic off my cellphone. i will get you some better ones later
                        98 Mystic Teal Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic98
                          If i had a light color car i would but i love the look of chrome and silver on a dark car.
                          http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...09_64_full.jpg

you dont think that looks good?
                          Mystic Teal Metallic
                          ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

??? what do you mean. i think it looks good. those are crome halos right
                            98 Mystic Teal Camaro

Comment

i'm an idiot, I thought you said the chrome doesnt look good on dark cars.
                              My bad.

Do you have AIM?
                              IM Me Reelbigfish964
                              Mystic Teal Metallic
                              ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X