Just got my Fill ins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my Fill ins!!!!!!!!!!!!

after a month i got my rear fill ins sail panel decals and nose emblem. I have to go do a few things then i will wash and put them on and get pics. the pics are not the best int he world but will do for now. I got to cleam here up soon ans go take some more good pics

The rear is silver and the sail panels and nose emblem are carbonfiber with silver bowties
    Last edited by Mystic98; 07-18-2006, 01:30 PM.
    98 Mystic Teal Camaro
    Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Re: Just got my Fill ins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks really good man, Nice job!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      3 weeks ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
      02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X