Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIC tell me what u think

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2...roside18qw.jpg
    Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Re: PIC tell me what u think

nice !!!
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

thanks man
      Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Comment

another member of the pewter mafia! looks good, but like the other new pewter member, you need to make her pop out. looks nice
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

the only flash i like about my car is when it is flying by a gt.. i like sleekness of it.. thanks for the camment... what do i have to do for the pewter mofia/.?

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouDoFeelComfortable
            ... what do i have to do for the pewter mofia/.?
            Off 3 civics and a integra. hehe i am pretty sure its a automatic think? right? just have to own a pewter maro or bird or maby even vette?

Nice car. hows the rear look? stock?
            Dont be afraid of the darkside!

Comment

DropTop--pull up those tips man! Get a couple hose clamps and tighten them over your two rubber exhaust hangers. I can guarantee they're sagging and that's causing your tips to sag.
              1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

Nice backdrop. Nice pic. Sweet car!!
                1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

well i out run vettes on the bottle so i think im in.... but yes with out bottle killl Gt's so am i an

Comment

mystic teal is like a one legged man in a a$$ kickin contest. we will never win. btw nice car. I bought mine from greenville
                    98 Mystic Teal Camaro
                    Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

slick ride man, i like the rims
                      \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

Nice! Welcome to the Mafia.
                        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic98
                          mystic teal is like a one legged man in a a$$ kickin contest. we will never win. btw nice car. I bought mine from greenville

I constantly get asked "Is that a custom paint job?"
                          Our color>*

Nice car man. You should look at the chrome halos, they look great even though you cant really see the halo at all, its a subtle mod.

heres a pic
                          http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...09_66_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...09_64_full.jpg
                          Mystic Teal Metallic
                          ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                            New Site Hosting Issues
                            by FirebirdGT
                            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                            1 week ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            3 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X