Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salad Shooter Rims

Hey...

I have the salad shooter rims (think they came off of like a 96 Camaro)
    they are pretty beat up looking...dont have the cash right now to get new ones. ive tried with the Wheel cleaners (bunch of different ones) ...whats the best way to at least make them look decent if not nice again

please any help will be appreciated

Re: Salad Shooter Rims

If you're talking about stains that won't come off the wheels, I've found that some light (1500) grit sandpaper works pretty well. Just sand it off.
    1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

i sprayed them with a S*** load of simple green, let it sit for about 5 minutes and then sprayed them off with high pressure rinse at the car wash

Comment

i used rubbing compound when i had mine and the stuff came off....worked pretty good for me

87 Firebird RIP
        96 Camaro RS RIP
        94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

best way i know of is to spray a good wheel cleaner on there (i use mcguires now but i'm gonna try some other stuff) and get in there with a very stiff toothbrush. if you know someone w/ a powerwasher i'd do that too before you bust out the sandpaper.
          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Yeah i have a power washer ... .i think imma put wheel cleaner , then power wash and then rubbing compund ill put before and after pix on here tonight :D

and thanks for all the help

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X