My 97 Camaro Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 97 Camaro Pics

Hello everyone, new to the site! I have wanted a camaro for about every, traded and delt about 5 cars to get to the one i wanted which i now have, this 97 camaro, 30th anniversery.
    Well, its black
    T-tops
    K&n filter
    30th ann seats/etc
    pioneer cd player
    1800 watt fosgate amp
    2 JL w6's in camaro box
    A.R. Torq Thrust 2's
    Nitto ZR and Eagle F1 supercar tires

I love this car, it had some rear damage and it was a very dirty car from a girl who didnt keep up on it, so i took over and now its happy.

I work at Cleveland Pick-A-PArt, one of the best salvage yards in the US, focusing mainly on 4th Gen camaros, firebirds, t/a's, corvettes, GTOs, chargers, and cadillacs, Most of your new muscle cars, some that havent even been offered to the public yet.

I pretty much only know z28's, formulas, and ws6's, and im not really good with this 3800 motor in mine, and id like tohave it a little quicker.

Was wondering, this maybe dumb, but a Grand PRix GTP supercharger would not work. correct? If it did, i have 3 to pick from. That would be nice
    Also, I have a selection of every aftermarkt dual exhaust, but they all are for z'28s. Looks the same, would it be ok (restriction wise) to mount onto my v6?
    Also, where do they sell chips if they do?
    Oh and one more, where can i find lowering springs for the v6, or will the v8 ones work?

Well heres the picks, hope you enjoy! She will be lowered and faster soon!

Oh also, im interested in trading my nice 30th anniversery seats + Cash for OK condition leather seats. If anyones interested.

Let me know what you think,thank you!

Re: My 97 Camaro Pics

Comment

many of your questions are very common. try searching the appropriate section.

heres a quick rundown:

gtp supercharger wont work, there are clearance issues with the firewall, plus i think it would be facing the wrong way.

for exhaust you'd be best off running one larger i pipe like with the stock setup. as far as i know, there is no dual exhaust kit that will fit right up with our setup, and the only dual exhausts ive ever seen have been custom jobs.

as far as "chips" go, you are limited to custom tunes. pcm for less and texas speed both do tunes.

for lowering springs just search the suspension section. there are many various examples.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

GTP SC can work

It is going to take a lot of custom work, a turbo is smuch simpler, but you can snout style SC it I have a friend, actually on thsi forum beginning that very protect. and one other guy have done it with sucess, however, turbos are more efficent and much easier.

However with the SC you need the intake off of a foreign GTP, they do not transverse mount their motors.
        Last edited by UDLOSE98; 07-19-2006, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X