X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Predator unleashed...

Comment

what are the wheels? i really like them....

Comment

Interesting. Not my taste, but still, it is very well done.
        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

I'm wondering if you guys noticed that he was from Finland. A lot of us like to have our F-bodies looking like true American muscle cars. But this guy lives in Finland, a place with an entirely different cultural experience than North America. I'm not trying to trash all the guys who have said they don't like it, I'm just saying that what looks nice in Europe isn't necessarily appealing here.

Comment

Hey at least the kit is painted most rice cars, have unpainted body kits. lol well in my opinion i love the color, the rims, and the work, but i just don't like the front end i like the carbon fiber roof pannel i think that's pretty sweet, but like some of the others said, i just wouldn't have done that exhaust, or the front end. I think that car would be beautiful if you customized a TA front bumper to match the kit, and then did a magnaflow exhaust on it. I love the rims, if they were only chrome they would be incredible. Again i can appreciate the work done, becuse the car looks fantastic as far as detail and quality of work. Again just that front end, but to each his own.

Comment

Definitely not my style of front end, either, but the rest of the car is awesome. If that hood wasn't so damn expensive, it's the one I wanted. Even if this was rice, which I don't quite think it is, I would appreciate the custom work that he's done.
              Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
              Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Sorry, but I like the wing. :naughty:

Looks a lot like the prototype Firebird on my web site.

Got close-up photos of the wing?
                Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Things I like: wheels, front and rear fender body work, color for a show car, and the hood.

Questionable: the nose. It looks too aggressive, if the grill were a bit toned down and not so in your face, the nose would be great. I like the side lights

Dislike: fart cannons, rear wing

What kind of wheels are those?
                  --<b>David</b>--<br /><a href=\"http://bryant2.bryant.edu/~dsantore/index.htm\" target=\"_blank\">The <b>NEW</b> V6Bird Website!</a> <br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/thev6bird\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain site</a><br />ΔX

Comment

ehhh not exactly my kinda style ..i give u tons of credit though that is some good work u did on it... still though a little ricy to me..but hey its your car.. and i actually kinda liek the tail lights a little
                    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Cool man ... glad to see you got it finished. Great work on the body, I can see why you made the hood yourself. Better than store bought. NOT rice at all.
                      \'97 Firebird 3.8 ... 1/4 mile = 12.50 (minutes)

Comment

I tell you, you have done more for the Camaro with your work
                        than the current designers of the 08 Camaro who crossed a MACK truck with a 69 Camaro and came up with the ugly
                        thing that they are showing.
                        Gas where you are must be about 1.30 Euros a liter....very
                        expensive. You should elect someone who will cut the gas
                        tax in half if he/she is elected!
                        Phil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                          Good to see the site is back up
                          by 2.8 Bird
                          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                          2 days ago
                        • FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X