where did you get yur Grillz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did you get yur Grillz

hey my birthday was just a couple days ago, and i came across some money. I want to get a billet grill and some clear corners but i was wondering where everyone got there grill from, and is it still holding up. I see them on ebay for like 50 bucks, but then rksport sells it for like 150, so i'm wondering if the ebay grill is a rip off, or if they can just sell em that cheap. Oh also any other places that have em for a good price would be cool too. Thanks in advance.

Re: where did you get yur Grillz

Originally posted by Cobalt camaro
    hey my birthday was just a couple days ago, and i came across some money. I want to get a billet grill and some clear corners but i was wondering where everyone got there grill from, and is it still holding up. I see them on ebay for like 50 bucks, but then rksport sells it for like 150, so i'm wondering if the ebay grill is a rip off, or if they can just sell em that cheap. Oh also any other places that have em for a good price would be cool too. Thanks in advance.

my bro got me one for xmas 2 years ago when i first got my camaro. he got it off ebay for like 50 bucks, like u said. and no, the ones on ebay are not fake nor cheap(quality-wise). 150 bucks for a billet grille from rksport? riiiight, what idiot spends that much on a grill????

P.S.-im sure someone on this site has paid that much for a billet grill from rksport. if so, dont get your panties in a wod. its nothing personal(my last sentence..."idiot...."). just my .02
    \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

ebay!
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

http://www.icedoutgear.com/grillz-go...FR-NWAodhBiU0Q
        -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

i got my billet grille, clear corners, and clear running lights for 120 off ebay. never had a problem/ just get the grill with the screws not teh zip ties
          98 Mystic Teal Camaro
          Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

RKsport is one of the most overpriced sites for modders.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus21
              RKsport is one of the most overpriced sites for modders.

I hate thier site, you can find thier stuff on other sites for way cheaper!
              Asfar as grillz try ebay just dont get a mesh

Comment

Thanks all of you very much, i think i'm going to order one next week, and i now know not to deal with rksport, after they f***&d up my custom floor mat order.

Comment

Originally posted by huggercamaro99
                  WTF?!?! LOL
                  Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

got my grill from here.... better quality than i expected.... was great! and have had many compliments...
                    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33645

heres a few pix of the grill on my car

Comment

Originally posted by huggercamaro99
                      lol... you wanna see my WHAT?!?!
                      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
                      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

ya ya ya grill

Comment

stull grille, bought it locally for 60.
                          2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                          2006 S60- Sold
                          2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                            New Site Hosting Issues
                            by FirebirdGT
                            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                            1 week ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            4 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X