i want a "factory" leather interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want a "factory" leather interior

Howdy. I was wondring if anyone could point me into the direction of a place to find a leather interior "kit" for a 2000 camaro? After seeing how much "nicer" my brothers 2000 firebird is on the inside and as a whole just from having hte nice leather interior i am aching for it. are there any places around where i could get gm factory front and rear leather seats w/ door panels???? or any really nice cover kits? i suppose firebird would work aswell? Thanks a bunch ya'll

Re: i want a "factory" leather interior

f-bodymotorsports.com might have something. There's always the auctions on the net. And Year One does a nice vinyl and houndstooth combo interior that looks sweet.
    1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Re: i want a "factory" leather interior

http://www.leatherseats.com/FBody_leather_kit.asp

ebaymotors.com

http://www.katzkin.com/05/FC/mainFS.html

Some of the better salvage yards carrying newer parts
      visit my club\'s site at <a href=\"http://www.envuscc.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.envuscc.com</a>

Comment

Re: i want a &quot;factory&quot; leather interior

katzkin!! That was the other one I was trying to remember. I had just seen their work in a maazine, but couldn't remember the name. Doh!
        1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Www.clevelandpickapart.com All factory, any colors, any combos.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimpala63n70
            Www.clevelandpickapart.com All factory, any colors, any combos.
            How did i never know about that junk yard??? Have you ever been there before? I could definitally get a new rear end and im sure i could find a set of gfx there. Maybe even some z06 wheels.
            2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Just wanting to add to this ?. I have a 94 Camaro, what years can I look for in the junkyards to fit my car for seats?
              Left turn Clide.

Comment

I have 98 Z28 leather seats in my 95. All of the 4th Gen seats will fit. Also, I don't think there was any mods involved but I knew a guy that had 4th Gen interior in his 3rd Gen. Corvette seats also fit in our 4th Gens. One more thing... you can get power seats, the connector is under the carpet.

Rob
                \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

tons on ebay , used though..... sometimes ul find one nearly new.... expect to pay around 600

Comment

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti
                    How did i never know about that junk yard??? Have you ever been there before? I could definitally get a new rear end and im sure i could find a set of gfx there. Maybe even some z06 wheels.
                    I dont know, we are a camaro/firebird/corvette/gto/cadillac/charger salvage yard. Yes ive been there before, i work there lol, we do have GFX in all colors and sorts, and the z06 wheels sell before we even get them in, we do have some ruffed up sets, but if you let them know you need a set, new cars come in the bundles every week so. Call them up, im a dismantler dont really get in the office much, but id know what parts we have. Theres aftermarket parts and orignal parts. In the case of camaros and birds, 94 and up years parts we have, and everything else 98 and up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimpala63n70
                      I dont know, we are a camaro/firebird/corvette/gto/cadillac/charger salvage yard. Yes ive been there before, i work there lol, we do have GFX in all colors and sorts, and the z06 wheels sell before we even get them in, we do have some ruffed up sets, but if you let them know you need a set, new cars come in the bundles every week so. Call them up, im a dismantler dont really get in the office much, but id know what parts we have. Theres aftermarket parts and orignal parts. In the case of camaros and birds, 94 and up years parts we have, and everything else 98 and up.
                      wow thats awesome, thanks a ton for that info. My buddy has a firebirb in my town and im sure both of us wouldnt mind gettin some stuff from there... hmm ... aluminum driveshaft...32mm swaybar...gfx...wheels... lol ok you get the point.

Back to topic, my cousin has a 95 trans am and hes ordering racing seats for it so im getting his leathers. I can't wait (but i'll have to cause hes been sayng hes gonna do this for a while lol).
                      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        1 week ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        4 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X