my camaro....56k beware.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my camaro....56k beware.

here are some pics of my camaro.....just thought i would since some other people posted them too hehe.

Re: my camaro....56k beware.

aaannnd of my brothers firebird just for funnsies. lol twins w/ camaro and a firebird...hehe.

Comment

and me and a freind during the rice show (i live in carlisle..its one of the largest rice shows in the country) doing a pic for laugh at rice lol.

Comment

Did you move there from Texas? You and your brother have enviable rides. Both are beautiful!
        1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

yea lol. when your from texas and you live in pennsylvania you gotta have all the pride you can muster hehe. thanks.

Comment

carlisle isnt too far from me. were gonna try and set up a meet at maple grove sometime this summer. you should stop up.
            '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
            Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

Originally posted by 99camaro-3.8
              carlisle isnt too far from me. were gonna try and set up a meet at maple grove sometime this summer. you should stop up.
              lol id say we should set one up in my local walmart parking lot right across from the nightly ricer meet.....me and my brother catch soooo much crap from them and we don't even talk to'm lol. they see us and instantly feel threatened or somthing i guess and yell stuff / rice at us and ask to race hehe. but yea pm me details and ill try to show!

Comment

unless required by law to have a license plate up front, id take that silly looking texas plate off there. clean ride by the way
                \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

nice looking cars! im not too far from carlisle either, we should all meet up some time!
                  2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                  2006 S60- Sold
                  2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

ill be at maple grove friday night. there will be a few cars from my UTI class there so if ya want stop on up
                    '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
                    Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

Originally posted by 99 RS Camaro
                      unless required by law to have a license plate up front, id take that silly looking texas plate off there. clean ride by the way
                      I was going to honest. But its kinda cool all the comments you get / points and stuff just for having that on there. but yea i still might...

and eh id come down for ya'lls meet thing but i leave for Texas tommorow morning at like 4 o clock hehe. we drive it.....its a long *** ride.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X