X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice floor mats for Firebird

I found this auction on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Are these genuine GM mats? Does anyone know any other places to buy Firebird/Camaro vinyl/rubber floor mats. This seller charges quite a bit for shipping and the mats aren't too cheap... also they don't answer their mails.

Re: Nice floor mats for Firebird

Originally posted by Scarano
    I found this auction on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Are these genuine GM mats? Does anyone know any other places to buy Firebird/Camaro vinyl/rubber floor mats. This seller charges quite a bit for shipping and the mats aren't too cheap... also they don't answer their mails.
    I don't think they are genuine GM floor mats. I'm not a big fan of vinal mats because they slide around and fold over to easy...also when it's raining and you step inside...the water just piuddles up on the vinal mats. I've got a set in my truck....I just hate it!
    I am in need of a new carpeted floor mat for the driver side on the firebird though...

Comment

If you go to eBay and search on "firebird floor mat" I believe it will bring up several auctions for carpeted mats. I know what you mean about the vinyl mats sliding around. Apparently these ones have those sort of pins on the underside which help them grip the underlying carpet so they don't move around.

Comment

I went to my local G.M. dealer & got plain, carpet matching mats for $35. with no shipping charges. They are form fitted.
        They also offer logos.
        Left turn Clide.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          4 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X