Low Rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Rider

So I already have the Vizage body kit on my car and I am having the Eibach 1.4 drop springs added, I think its gonna look awesome so.

what do you guys think?

any pics similar?

my car is at www.putfile.com/udlose98

Re: Low Rider

i think you need pictures of the side of your car. that might help us more.
    \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

Especially when you throw lower body mouldings on a car, a drop in ride height is necessary to balance out the flow of the car. So, I think the drop you have planned should be really nice touch.

Get more/better pics up when you get her lowered so we can admire it.
      1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Originally posted by 99 RS Camaro
        i think you need pictures of the side of your car. that might help us more.

Just took more pics, car isnt perfectly washed, ran out quick. Just an update next week not only will I get the springs, new tubular LCA's, pan hard AGX adjustable shocks and struts and alumin. Drive Shaft, fun week.

Comment

looking good
          -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
            Just took more pics, car isnt perfectly washed, ran out quick. Just an update next week not only will I get the springs, new tubular LCA's, pan hard AGX adjustable shocks and struts and alumin. Drive Shaft, fun week.

sweet, thanks.
            i think it will look REALLY nice. its already nice looking.
            \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

your car is going to be amazing when its done. the car looks very nice apperence wise, really like the stripes.
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

thanks a lot, what would you guys think about swapping to black corners?

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
                  thanks a lot, what would you guys think about swapping to black corners?

that'd be great. then, after you get those installed, you can send your clearcorners to me!!! lol ive been wanting some for awhile now

Comment

Im pretty sure i am gonna do it, you will see them for sale soon.

Comment

should look good, till you drive it :banana:

look out for speed bumps... and everything else.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

where did u ge tthe HID conversion and are u satisfied
                        Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Comment

ebay, and yes very.

Comment

I LOVE the cobalt gauges. Need to get me some of those ;) Car looks great.
                            2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                            1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                            2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                            2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                            2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88
                              should look good, till you drive it :banana:

look out for speed bumps... and everything else.
                              Yea, I have the vizage also, and I was seriously considering buying lowering springs, but I decided that if I want to keep my body-kit, and not leave it in some parking lot somewhere, then I'll have to wait until I have my Blazer running as my daily driver, and can put air-ride on my Camaro.
                              Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
                              Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X