headlights done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlights done!

I appreciate all the help u guys gave me with the headlight haze..... i completed both of them today.. I stared with wet sand 1500 till my arm fell off them went to the 2000 till i passed out... then buffed with polishing compund.. looks better than new...thanks
    Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Re: headlights done!

the 600 or 800 woul dhave helped and cut down time but you got it done. i hated doing mine cause i busted my fineger tips on the little bumps
    98 Mystic Teal Camaro
    Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

lol i know exactly what u mean....lol im still hurting
      Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouDoFeelComfortable
        I appreciate all the help u guys gave me with the headlight haze..... i completed both of them today.. I stared with wet sand 1500 till my arm fell off them went to the 2000 till i passed out... then buffed with polishing compund.. looks better than new...thanks
        can you some pictures please ............ i am doing this next month on my camaro ..... thanks ....btw how long did you wet sanded (appox. time)?
        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

well i dont know exactly how long i took my guess maybe an hour an a half for both... i took many breaks tho lol... make sure to soak the sand paper in hot soapy water for a while....... i used the turtle wax polishing compound..... this is what makes it look good. befire u polish it it looks all scrachted up.

Comment

Yeah, I did this to my headlight and it didn't work.. I think the haze is coming from the inside. :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              1 week ago
            • LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              4 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X