Blacking out a white 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacking out a white 96

Here is a picture of my car, now I want to black out all of the lights.

For the tail lights, I'm going to ordered these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy...QQcmdZViewItem

For the head lights, I'm going to order these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=160010792586

For the front turn signal I was going to get these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHEVY...QQcmdZViewItem

What do I get for the little suckers behind my wheel well and under the antenna?

Also, do those prices look good? Anyone have those and like/dislike them?
    Attached Files

Re: Blacking out a white 96

those sidemarkers can either use some niteshades paint or you can do what i did: wrap them in static cling window tint.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Beautiful. Where do I get the static window tint? Also, how do those bad boys get off? Do you tint your headlights?

Beautiful car by the way.

Comment

thanks!

no, i left the headlights. rk sports turn signal covers are nice if youre looking for some. i had some but i took them off for clear corners.

the static cling tint can be found at walmart. i took the sidemarkers out (they are held in by one torx screw each). cut the tint so that it wraps around the top and bottom and wrap it flat to the light. tape it in back, and use a hole puncher to pop out a hold so you can put the screw back in. its a simple job and it looks great when finished.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Do you still have those blackout out corner lights? I haven't bought any yet and if your going to get rid of them. Thanks for that sugestion too.

Comment

I bought some covers used from here. I had Lund Headlight covers, which are OK. They're kinda bulky IMO. And I think it's GTS taillight covers and corner light covers. I wouldn't buy the whole lense like you were, just find some covers for cheap. I got mine for $18 shipped off eBay, so check around. And I can see my driving lights, turn signals, brake lights, rear turn signal, etc etc all just fine. Only lights that I saw as a problem was my headlights, but I don't use my covers on them since one broke. And since it's got the black outline rim thingy, you may not even need headlight blackouts to make it look good.
            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X