Plese give me your input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plese give me your input

do it, do it ... yea man i think silver would look good with your car, i actually think that's the only color i would do on a mystic. Well i think you made the right choice man, plus you have silver rims, should look good

Comment

iam with the rest of them i say do it Mystic Teal and Silver are a good combo
      it would match you clears well

Comment

Hopefully they will be here by the end of the week so will get them on and get it washed and waxed and do a photoshoot. I also got carbon fiber camaro decals for the calipers. Do i just get high temp clear coat to do them? i know i got to clean them real good. and antoher note i got to wait two weeks on my silver gauge inlays because they are special order. they were 25 bucks more in silver but nnot that many people have them so its cool
        98 Mystic Teal Camaro
        Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

Sounds like you'll be having some fun getting the car the way you want it. Nothing could be better. You'll have to get some pics up when you're done. Well, done for now, that is.
          1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X