First time Shes been on the net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time Shes been on the net

I just bought a new camera so I decided to go out and get some pictures. This would be the first time I posted pictures of my car on here. So please be nice...

<b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/onebad9d5\" target=\"_blank\">1995 Red 3.4L Camaro</a><br /></b><br />Dont laugh if you see me pushing, no reverse, tranny needs rebuild.

Re: First time Shes been on the net

<b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/onebad9d5\" target=\"_blank\">1995 Red 3.4L Camaro</a><br /></b><br />Dont laugh if you see me pushing, no reverse, tranny needs rebuild.

Comment

Comment

nice car. black always go good with red. and love the grille and wheels
        98 Mystic Teal Camaro
        Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

nice lookin camaro man
          \"there are things known, and things unknown, and inbetween are the doors\"-jim morrison<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/99NBMCamaro</a>

Comment

Is that a billit grill? Looks good!

Comment

Nice Maro.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

looking good! love the wheels, they look great on the car.
                next mod: lower it!!
                2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                2006 S60- Sold
                2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

sweet ride..... the skid marks really bring out the stripes. looks like you've been busy.

Comment

and

look the best outta those....

Comment

very nice, love the rims, stripes,grill and black outs. all you need is clear coners and your all done. are your tips a little low or is it just the angle? you can try to pull them up a little if they're hanging low, they look better tucked up nice. i have the red/black theme going on too, car looks real nice keep it up.
                      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

nice ride :banana:

Comment

Originally posted by loser
                          very nice, love the rims, stripes,grill and black outs. all you need is clear coners and your all done. are your tips a little low or is it just the angle? you can try to pull them up a little if they're hanging low, they look better tucked up nice. i have the red/black theme going on too, car looks real nice keep it up.

who asked you about your catfish :) haha, anyways looking good, keep up the good work:tup:

Comment

Nice Like the wheels
                            :)
                            2002 Firebird<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Camaroingfool
                              sweet ride..... the skid marks really bring out the stripes. looks like you've been busy.
                              LOL!! I was gonna comment on all the "repaving" done in those pics.

I like it, you had nothing to fear about posting the pics. Everyone seems to like it so far. I almost purchased those rims for my car until I got the deal I couldn't pass up on the ones I currently run. They look great!
                              1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X