Anyone have an aftermarket rearview mirror? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have an aftermarket rearview mirror?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have an aftermarket rearview mirror?

Just wondering... my dad told me about these wide racing mirrors or something that help prevent blind spots.

Considering my recent accident was partially caused by said blind spot.... I might want to get one of these things.

Anyone have one? What do you think of it?
    Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Re: Anyone have an aftermarket rearview mirror?

I don't see how an extra large rearview mirror would help... i mean blind spots are caused by the angle of your side mirrors, and the pillars at the back of the cockpit...... unless i'm missing something. Maybe next time you should just look and indicate :p

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

yeah, i would just say caution would be better than a bigger mirror, just look and look again

Comment

u can always slap a fish eye on ur side mirrors :slap: but id say its uncessary. i agree its mostly the c-pillar that messes with our view. like they sed just be careful.
        -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
          I don't see how an extra large rearview mirror would help... i mean blind spots are caused by the angle of your side mirrors, and the pillars at the back of the cockpit...... unless i'm missing something. Maybe next time you should just look and indicate :p
          I did, and I did :-\.

I don't know if the guy changed lanes, or if the guy sped up, or if I was just retarded for a moment...

Even the people behind me told the policeman I came over nice and steady and used my blinker.... Just didn't see the guy.
          Black 1997 Camaro RS<br />Mods: Headlight, Fog Lamp, Blinker, and Tail Light Blackouts<br />35% Tint Window Armor (www.windowarmorusa.com)<br />Upcoming: Replace failing driver\'s window motor and Black Power Antenna<br /> <a href=\"http://members.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleicvitriol
            I did, and I did :-\.

I don't know if the guy changed lanes, or if the guy sped up, or if I was just retarded for a moment...

Even the people behind me told the policeman I came over nice and steady and used my blinker.... Just didn't see the guy.
            Was he chinese?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X