New Beach Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Beach Picture

Went out to the beach the other day and i snapped some pictures, i particularly like this one...

Re: New Beach Picture

i like it, but... i don't like those tail lights man. you prolly get **** from other people, so i won't push it. nice pic though.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

ricers unite! :D Nah j/k, although altezza lights are v. ricey

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

pretty nice pic but the dude, sign and ship sorta kill it lol
        -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

I like it. Enough so that I want to see more pics of your car. And was that down on Galveston Island?
          1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Originally posted by DanT
            I like it. Enough so that I want to see more pics of your car. And was that down on Galveston Island?
            yes Galveston Island...

i know most people here dont like euro lights or whatever but thats all you, i like the way mines look and the way it stands out from the rest.

Comment

I drive to Galveston once each year. What area was that? Down off Seawall Blvd? Or farther down? And, the Altezza-type lights seem to work fine on a white car, IMHO.

Comment

man, I was expecting,

got the maro' down on the beach, took a while to take pics and hang out...tried to leave and it was stuck :D some on beach pics would be cool though...just need some bogger tires that fit on 16" rims :p nice picture

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                05' CTS-V
                00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Those lights look horrible on that 240. Cool picture of two white cars though.

Comment

Originally posted by DanT
                    I drive to Galveston once each year. What area was that? Down off Seawall Blvd? Or farther down? And, the Altezza-type lights seem to work fine on a white car, IMHO.
                    Dude, why? Gazlveston is the nastiest water! :(
                    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Are those 20's? If so, how wide are they? Do they rub? You have any suspension mods? How does the car handle and drive with those on? DId they fit without mods?

Yes I'm plannin to get 20's

Comment

Originally posted by Crispy
                        Are those 20's? If so, how wide are they? Do they rub? You have any suspension mods? How does the car handle and drive with those on? DId they fit without mods?

Yes I'm plannin to get 20's
                        Their 20's i think the width is 7.5 or 8 i forgot which one it was. But im running a 255/35/20 series tire and the front tires rubbed at first all you need to do is trim the finder slightly so when you turn it doesnt rub it.

As for the suspension i did LS1 springs on all 4 corners to raise the car a bit and while i was at it i did KYB Gas-A-Adjusts for a firmer ride.

I dont reccomend you do 20's on a stock suspension because the rear tires will rub when you go into a dip or a big bump on the road.

Comment

Weird... I thought you had a black Camaro...

Anyways, nice pic...
                          <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS
                            Their 20's i think the width is 7.5 or 8 i forgot which one it was. But im running a 255/35/20 series tire and the front tires rubbed at first all you need to do is trim the finder slightly so when you turn it doesnt rub it.

As for the suspension i did LS1 springs on all 4 corners to raise the car a bit and while i was at it i did KYB Gas-A-Adjusts for a firmer ride.

I dont reccomend you do 20's on a stock suspension because the rear tires will rub when you go into a dip or a big bump on the road.

No doubt, thanks for the info bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock98camaro
                              Dude, why? Gazlveston is the nastiest water! :(
                              I have friends down that way, and I like the drive to get away from Houston after I've visited. But, yeah, the water is nasty.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X