Cabin air filter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabin air filter...

do we have one? i know if we do there isnt a filter element in mine. i'm sick of getting smacked in da face w/ dust and junk when i'm driving. i got hit in the face w/ a big piece of dust 2day. right around my glasses and square in the eye. :rant: if we dont have em i'm gonna fabricate one. this is getting rediculous.
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Re: Cabin air filter...

nope, sure dont. if you fab something nice up, put up some pics and a write-up
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Re: Cabin air filter...

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
      do we have one? i know if we do there isnt a filter element in mine. i'm sick of getting smacked in da face w/ dust and junk when i'm driving. i got hit in the face w/ a big piece of dust 2day. right around my glasses and square in the eye. :rant: if we dont have em i'm gonna fabricate one. this is getting rediculous.
      happens to me all the time.. sucks..
      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        2 hours ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X