X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on hockey stripes

I haven't seen this hockey stripe before

I'm only seen these stripes before

Is that first one and orginal style hockey stripe?

Just trying to see which one i would go with for my 95 Camaro

Re: question on hockey stripes

i dont think that i like the first style. i just orderd the the second style from forth circle designs. i got the longs ones though i like them better.
    98 Mystic Teal Camaro
    Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

the first one is an aftermarket design. the second one is the original stlye. you can also buy the second style in long like mine :)
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

if u have a local vinyal shop they can do this work for you. i would have paid over 100 bucks for the second set of stripes.....but i got a local shop to do them for 85 bucks, which included putting the on for me. not to mention i got to customize them to my likeing. if u have anything like that near by its deffently worth it to go their.

Comment

Im putting Hockey strips on right now (taking a break). I like the second ones better.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

thx for the info. I talk to my friend of mine that runs a local sign shop who does lettering and more. He said he would hook me up as soon as i get my front fender repainted.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X