For those of you who painted them red!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you who painted them red!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who painted them red!!

Lazy bastards no offence!
    but i have to much time o my hands!!

They are shinnier then my wheels!?!?

Re: For those of you who painted them red!!

More stuff to keep blinging now, but good work. Do I smell black Firebird decal on the calipers?

Comment

nice work! those things are prolly gonna be a PITA to keep clean though. looking good!

Originally posted by Crispy
      More stuff to keep blinging now, but good work. Do I smell black Firebird decal on the calipers?
      i hope not...seeing how its a camaro and all...
      1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Heartbeat_of_94
        i hope not...seeing how its a camaro and all...

they look nice, but you need other chrome accents( at least wheels ) to make them flow nice.it's going to suck having to clean them all the time.
        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

:( thats what happens when the 3 oclock slump hits late. You gonna do Camaro emblems?

Comment

how long did that take u?

87 Firebird RIP
            96 Camaro RS RIP
            94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
            02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

You really do have way too much time on your hands. Looks nice though.

First person to man up and polish their K member wins.

Comment

Scha-weet! Is that all sand paper and elbow grease? Looks great.

Rob
                \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Crispy

NOT on a camaro! but maby some camaro

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
                    how long did that take u?
                    2 1/2 hour to 4 hours on a caliper polish it then pull its mounting bracket wire brish it compleetly clean re polish the guide pins paint the brackets let dry over night and clean the ABS sencers. 4 hours if i have to snad a lot of missed scraches some show up when i put first polish on then i c a lot more scraches to do again couse i was tring to rush. i spread it out over 2 weekends couse rain and other more importany things.

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
                      You really do have way too much time on your hands. Looks nice though.

First person to man up and polish their K member wins.
                      I'M ON IT!!! it needs a strong clear coater couse its steel right? i might have to do a-arms first. . .

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
                        Scha-weet! Is that all sand paper and elbow grease? Looks great.

Rob
                        a lot of that but a lot more
                        First Dremmal tool with sanding drums
                        Then Batterie drill with wire brish my plug in drill is to tough and it will rip my arm off
                        then sanding with 120, 220, 320, 400, 600 and i wish i had some 800,
                        Then polish with plug in drill i used 1 cotton buffing wheel then it dies "came apart couse it was a POS" then a whool one
                        Then some blue magic didn't add any shine just cleaned out some scraches that had blackness in them and for its pretective coat.
                        I polished with a thing i found a Lowes hardwear by the cotton wheel i killed

The polish

General picture just missing the rest of the sand paper

Comment

I polished mine a few years ago.What you may want to do is spray some clear coat on them will make them last a lot longer.If you don't you'll be polishing them all the time.btw good job.
                          1996 Flamed Camaro RS<br />2006 chrysler 300<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/flamedrs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/flamedrs</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Flamed RS
                            I polished mine a few years ago.What you may want to do is spray some clear coat on them will make them last a lot longer.If you don't you'll be polishing them all the time.btw good job.
                            Going to hit it with some soon but i am actuly not done.

Comment

lol i actually wanted to do that to myne didnt know how it would come out..it actually looks good though
                              <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X