Finally got hockeys on Pics!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got hockeys on Pics!!!

Well after two hours the driver side went on like a dream but then the passenger side didnt stick on the the masking an screwed up. my grandad manages to get them on looking ok untill the guy shiped me the ones since it wasnt my fault they just didnt stick to the masking right. But i got some terrible pics and will have some hbetter ones tomarrow. if you get the right angle it look incredible witht he billet gille and the clear corners

You can see teh difference between the diver and passenger side tell me what yall think.
    98 Mystic Teal Camaro
    Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Re: Finally got hockeys on Pics!!!

I was one of the haterz on ftv6 sayin I didnt like em, and although it did away with the clean look you had goin in your other pics, I gotta say I like the color contrast.

Comment

only thing I don't like is the bowtie because it throws the stripe off and makes the stripe look crooked. Otherwise, looks great!
      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

COOL! I just finished mine tonight too.... wow that was wierd. :D

P.S, looks good.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
          only thing I don't like is the bowtie because it throws the stripe off and makes the stripe look crooked. Otherwise, looks great!
          I agree. The bowtie throws it off, but I think it still looks good.
          -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

well it is crooked in the first pic. that is where the it didnt stick to the maskin and my grandad had to kinda wing it. it should be better when i get the new ones. the guy said he wouls end them so it shound be to much longer
            98 Mystic Teal Camaro
            Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

reminds me, i still have to put mine on. yours are a whole lot more forward than mine.
              Dave:
              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

where did you get yours from got mine from forth circle. i probably didnt do them right but oh well
                98 Mystic Teal Camaro

Comment

The contrast is nice. I like the look. Especially if you get the passenger side taken care of with the next stripe kit he's sending you.
                  1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Thanks everbody. Carbon fiber caliper decals to match the sail panels and nose emblem. i think i might do them this weekend
                    98 Mystic Teal Camaro

Comment

they look pretty good.. i liek the shorter oens betetr but there not bad :tup:
                      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        1 week ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        4 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X