angel eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angel eyes

hey what do you think of angel eye headlights?

Re: angel eyes

you cant even see mine when the headlights are on
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Cant see mine either. I have them hooked up to the foglight switch, but since the headlights are automatic, you pretty much only see them when I have the switch on and I unlock/lock my car with the keyfob.

However, maybe a new, brighter LED (in a different color) will fix this problem. I'll find out one day..

Comment

i dont even have my plugged in
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

i like the look of them but i think it would be better if that center hole was functional. would be cool it they had some sort of driving light in there. I dont know just somthing to fill that hole.
          98 Mystic Teal Camaro
          Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic98
            i like the look of them but i think it would be better if that center hole was functional. would be cool it they had some sort of driving light in there. I dont know just somthing to fill that hole.
            I think the way their designed is that when you have your headlights on, the light shines thru both holes to give a unique look over stock.

Im prolly gonna get halos eventually but not yet... theres more important stuff i need to do.. i can just never seem to fine the money lol
            2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by NOS2006
              Cant see mine either. I have them hooked up to the foglight switch, but since the headlights are automatic, you pretty much only see them when I have the switch on and I unlock/lock my car with the keyfob.

However, maybe a new, brighter LED (in a different color) will fix this problem. I'll find out one day..
              what color? mines purplish-bluish. I like the color flash when you lock/unlock it!

I should've made my own halos/angel eyes using that old writeup
              2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

gopt em on mine.... yet i never hooked up the angel eye part..... i just wanted the black headlights.... didnt care to much for the angel eye part

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
                  what color? mines purplish-bluish. I like the color flash when you lock/unlock it!

I should've made my own halos/angel eyes using that old writeup
                  Yep. I mean, they look good when you lock/unlock it, but you need to be able to see them more often than that..

Comment

I personaly dont like it....
                    Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                      New Site Hosting Issues
                      by FirebirdGT
                      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                      1 week ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      3 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X