Bulbs for halos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulbs for halos?

going to buy these later today http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHEVY...QQcmdZViewItem
    was wondering if i just use the same bulbs? or do i need to buy different ones

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: Bulbs for halos?

Probably the same bulbs, in addition to 194 bulbs for the angel eyes. Not 100% sure though.

Comment

you use your stocker bulbs. you wire in the halo's to your parking lights or fog lights.
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

yea, the halos use an led thats already installed in em so you just wire em up like blackmaro said. The other bulbs you use for the high and low beams are same as stock.
        2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

ok thats what i wanted to know thanks

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

those are bad a$$ hey Meatyshells were do you live because i could have sworn i saw you car on chandler blvd. at like 2:30 heading west.

Comment

Yessir, use the stockers. I have Silverstars in mine for my low-beams and they look effing sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by ahank1
                those are bad a$$ hey Meatyshells were do you live because i could have sworn i saw you car on chandler blvd. at like 2:30 heading west.
                lol im 99% sure it was me i was soo bored i went for a lil cruz, i live on chandler/dobson
                and i love the way my exhaust sounds when i go under the over pass of the 101 heh

Comment

ya thats cool well you have a nice looking car lol. i was doing the same shi$@ board as hell driving around

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    1 week ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X