New hockey Stipes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New hockey Stipes!

black halos, corners, and rims....and I think it would look pretty sweet.

Comment

Thats what I was wondering, do you think I should get black halos? I want to get crome rims, but dont know if black Halos would look good with it. Also should I black out the amber, or clear corner it? So many choices.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

personally i think hockey stripes look stupid.

thats just my opinion, and yours arent really straight, i just see everyone doing hockey stripes on this board now and cant figure out what you are thinking.

its your cars though, not mine.
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

looks good. seems like everyone is getting them now!
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

everyone getting the same things at the same time is common. one person does it then other people see how it looks, decides they want it. or other people get reminded that want it and do it. just like halos, whipser mod, all forms of strips, etc.

Originally posted by dmw319
            hockey STICKS are STRAIGHT. haha.
            I didnt put hockey sticks on my car did I? no, I put berger style hockey STRIPS on my car. :p
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
              everyone getting the same things at the same time is common. one person does it then other people see how it looks, decides they want it. or other people get reminded that want it and do it. just like halos, whipser mod, all forms of strips, etc.

Yea i dont think theres anything wrong with everyone getting something all at the same time.. It's not like every single camaro you see on the road is gonna start looking like yours, considering how much diversity there is just on these boards alone, and how few people mod their cars or do much to them at all.
              2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

not to mention for the vast variety we have in aftermarket appearance, is bound to happen
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X