How many People have hockeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many People have hockeys

I just wanted to know homany people on this board have them. Everybody is saying they are played out. I know i have them, flyfritoss, and blldog. thats all i know about. If 10 people have them out of the 8000 members of the board much less the people in the usthat are not on this board that is not by anymeans played out. I have never seen any camaros with hockeys in my area.
    Yes
    15.38%
    no
    34.62%
    i want them
    26.92%
    i will never get them
    23.08%
    98 Mystic Teal Camaro
    Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Re: How many People have hockeys

haha i cant make a vote. ive HAD them, and HAVE them, they just arent on.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Whoa, I've never seen those before, but now I really want em! I have a question though, Blldog- in flyfrito's thread you asked if he had followed your installation tips, and I can't seem to find them throughout the 12 pages lol. Am I totally blind or are they somewhere else? Anyway, how hard are they to put on yourself? Would you guys recommend I get someone else to do it? Thanks.

Comment

I talked to him through a Private Massage.

If you dont fell comfortable doing stuff like this, I would get someone else to do it.
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

honestly, do a seach on other fbody boards and see how many folks have them.

Kinda like blackbird stripes on ws6's, and the various vette wheels on everything.
            visit my club\'s site at <a href=\"http://www.envuscc.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.envuscc.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X