Niteshade for tail lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niteshade for tail lights

I need some help on finding Niteshade to tint my tail lights, I ordered some at Pep Boys and it turns out that they dont have them in stock anymore, does anyone know of any places where they would have it anymore?
    Modifications: Cold air intake, flowmaster exhaust, gutted cats

Re: Niteshade for tail lights

Ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy...QQcmdZViewItem

Don't mind the picture, it will fit 93-02
    Last edited by Kevin Gelso; 07-31-2006, 11:38 AM.

Comment

got mine from Advance Auto for 55 bucks, took a few days to get them in but it was worth it..

Comment

Summit
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

http://www.pitstopusa.com/detail.aspx?ID=50412

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy16
            got mine from Advance Auto for 55 bucks, took a few days to get them in but it was worth it..
            damn!!! you got ripped!...I was pissed paying 20$ for 2 cans.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

I appreciate the help, that's exactly what I was looking for....so it should only take a few days to come? It didn't really say anything about that
              Modifications: Cold air intake, flowmaster exhaust, gutted cats

Comment

i got mine from afterthoughtsauto.com

anyway,i think chevy 16 is talking about actuall black outs, not nightshades. and Kevin Gelso is too i think.

nightshades is good stuff, i blacked out my tail lights but did WAY too many coats. so i had to spend a decent amount of time wet sanding some off, then trying to get both sides to have the same darkness. do VERY light coats, its not like spray paint where if you have a little left just put it on. becareful on the darkness, have fun.
                1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

So for the night shade stuff, do I need 2 cans, or will one do both?

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

i ordered 2 cans from summit, ended up ebing around 30 with shipping and all.... but they put a hat, a catalog, and a sheet of decals in there with it.... cant really complain...

Comment

yeah... mine are the plastic removable blackouts(only removed when i wash it) sorry if i misunderstood that you were talking about the spray:o

Comment

myne was only liek 11 bucks a can..
                        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X