1989 Camaro Painting Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 Camaro Painting Ideas?

Anyone have any cool paint jobs that I could do on a 1989 Camaro RS? I have one lined up to buy, but I'm gonna want to do some cool stripes on it, but nothing too common.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Re: 1989 Camaro Painting Ideas?

just dont do anything ricey u know... id ay do two 8" stripes down the center (buuut thats super common and not what ur looking for) ... maybe do something like two stripes along the bottom of the sides and slap a camaro sticker there plus the 2 racing stripes down the center?
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Re: 1989 Camaro Painting Ideas?

I saw one in a magazine that had a black cherry pearl. The base coat was black with a dark red pearl... SEXY!!!!

If I could paint my car, it'd ve a very dark gunmetal gray, with black stripes down the middle, black/gray pinstripes down the sides, and various other black accents (headlights/taillights/rims/tint)
      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X