Anyone ever seen hockey stripes with on a camaro with ground effects? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever seen hockey stripes with on a camaro with ground effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever seen hockey stripes with on a camaro with ground effects?

Anyone ever seen hockey stripes with on a camaro with ground effects?

Re: Anyone ever seen hockey stripes with on a camaro with ground effects?

hard to tell from the pics but this guy has em http://www.mako22.homestead.com/EXTERIOR.html
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs
      hard to tell from the pics but this guy has em http://www.mako22.homestead.com/EXTERIOR.html
      Cool thanks. Im thinking about getting some and wanted to see what the looked like with gfx. Do you know where I could find that grill he has on his car with the Camaro indention?

Comment

that guy is a local by me, he had that made by a body shop i believe
        1997 Camaro LS1 RS
        1994 Camaro - Sold
        1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Cool thanks. I think im going to go ahead and order mine. :banana:

Comment

That is one sweet camaro:rock:
            If and when I find an SS for sale, I want it to look like THAT!
            sigpic

Comment

if he painted his zr1's black and polished the lip i think it'd look perfect. veyr nice looking car.

i like the short hockey stripes but it seems most people like the longer ones. the "Hot Rod Magazine car" looks real nice, dont know if those stripes are for sale anywhere though.
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Wow... that looks awesome... what body kit is that?

Comment

Originally posted by xmetallicaxguitaristx
                  Wow... that looks awesome... what body kit is that?
                  Wings west. I have the same kit

Comment

Originally posted by Maro99
                    Wings west. I have the same kit
                    got any pics? i'd like to see it...

Do you guys think the nbm looks good with black wheels/polished lip?? I've considered it but im not sure. I would definitally go that route if it looked good enough, blackout the tails, whistler mod and black corners... i just dont know if it would look that good.
                    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by lookout4theyeti
                      got any pics? i'd like to see it...

Do you guys think the nbm looks good with black wheels/polished lip?? I've considered it but im not sure. I would definitally go that route if it looked good enough, blackout the tails, whistler mod and black corners... i just dont know if it would look that good.
                      Heres some pics
                      I have some new mods in the mail now......Slotted rotors,magnaflow catback,slp bowtie grill,18" C6 rims and tires, and I will be getting the whole car repainted the same color with a black roof in about 2 weeks

Heres one with the new billet grill im now selling.

Comment

I kind of like the look of the black body-kit... especially if you get the roof painted black.
                        Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
                        Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          1 week ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          4 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X