• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS car cover fit XENON kit?

Will a Rksprts RS car cover fit my xenon GFX kit

Re: RS car cover fit XENON kit?

Originally posted by 01PewterDropTop
    Will a Rksprts RS car cover fit my xenon GFX kit
    Ive got a general cover from sams and it fits the xenon just fine....so, Im just gonna guess and say yes....basically they're the same cover.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

i was wondering the exact same thing... i want one for when i go on road trips.... i had one on my last camaro, drove to padre.... 600 miles or so, stayed for a week then came back..... man that thing was coated in bugs and grime... i just threw it in the washer, came out like new..... and saved mehours of scrubbing my front end, prolly saved on some chips also

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer
        i was wondering the exact same thing... i want one for when i go on road trips.... i had one on my last camaro, drove to padre.... 600 miles or so, stayed for a week then came back..... man that thing was coated in bugs and grime... i just threw it in the washer, came out like new..... and saved mehours of scrubbing my front end, prolly saved on some chips also

I think he meant whole car cover, like for when the cars stopped....your talking about a bra....those come in a spray can now :banana:

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X