Rad's Ride (no 56K)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rad's Ride (no 56K)

Had toborrow my cousin's camera for some pics of my 4-wheeler I'm selling, so I figured I'd get some of the Car too. Enjoy:

~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Re: Rad's Ride (no 56K)

Any Comments?
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Comment

Nice looking maro.
      2002 Firebird<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1</a>

Comment

you plannin on taking off the molding on the driver's side or replacing the molding on the passenger's side?
        1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Thanks. Forgot to say something. The molding has been taken off, and I painted it black. Put it back on the drivers side to see how I like it, which is why it isn't on the passenger's side. It's coming off the drivers side soon.
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Comment

r u gonna keep just the rear section of the body kit or have u just not put the other pieces on yet?

87 Firebird RIP
            96 Camaro RS RIP
            94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
            02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
              r u gonna keep just the rear section of the body kit or have u just not put the other pieces on yet?
              That's all that came with the car. I'm thinking about saving up some and buying the rest of the kit, but haven't really decided on which kit I want. It's between the Vizage kit, or the Xenon kit. May just get the Xenon, just cuz the rear's already on there.....
              ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
              A few things

Comment

i think it looks fine with just the rear gfx.:)

i thought of painting my molding black, never went through with it. might run some electrical tape around my car to get an idea of what it might look like.

oh yeah,
                seat covers. where? how much?
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

imo i would throw the rest of a body kit on there, and get some nice quad tips
                  1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                  1994 Camaro - Sold
                  1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by notsonic
                    i think it looks fine with just the rear gfx.:)

i thought of painting my molding black, never went through with it. might run some electrical tape around my car to get an idea of what it might look like.

oh yeah,
                    seat covers. where? how much?
                    Seat covers came with the car, but I've seen them at Advanced Auot Parts. Haven't looked at prices, but near me they have a whole section just for Type S stuff. Anything that's not stock in my interior (excluding shift knob and dash cover) is made by Type S.
                    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                    A few things

Comment

I've always wanted to know this: Whats with the dash carpet? I've seen them on Beaner cars before... and i was completely puzzled. Other than looking bad whats their purpose? And steering wheel covers too... never got those either.

Other than that, nice car :tup:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                      R.I.P. '07 Pats
                      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

dash carpet is to protect the dash against cracking in extremely high temps.. beaners do it cuz they have bad taste.

i agree, it should go.... looks terrible imo.
                        and the seat covers and steering wheel cover make the car look, riceish?

not bad.. id take the rear lip off since the other 3 are gone, and the black stripe?!

as for the steering wheel cover,
                        i have a black leather cover, doesnt look obvious at all.... after time your steering wheel will start to get worn out, dry and cracked and look like sh!t.... it covers up the mess and makes it look good again.
                        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

not really a fan of the seat covers, and floor mats, and thank god your taking the modding off the door. other than that. very nice
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
                            as for the steering wheel cover,
                            i have a black leather cover, doesnt look obvious at all.... after time your steering wheel will start to get worn out, dry and cracked and look like sh!t.... it covers up the mess and makes it look good again.
                            Then i'd rather just get another steering wheel than some ghetto wheel cover. I've driven cars with it on, and its so annoying. Takes all the smoothness out of driving... :mad:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                            R.I.P. '07 Pats
                            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                              Then i'd rather just get another steering wheel than some ghetto wheel cover. I've driven cars with it on, and its so annoying. Takes all the smoothness out of driving... :mad:
                              i dont agree with you at all... i think my wheel cover made it more comfortable.
                              but then again i can see you taking your car to get a new steering wheel put on and paying $2,000.
                              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                Good to see the site is back up
                                by 2.8 Bird
                                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                1 day ago
                              • FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X