t-tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t-tops

hey ppl is there any where in the northern part of illinois that does t-top conversions ?????? i would do it but its too much time consuming and i dont have time since i work two jobs n wouldn't have time to start let alone finish the conversion myself if anyone would no where to lead me in the right direction that would b cool .

Re: t-tops

id bet that you'd have a difficult time finding a shop that would be willing to touch a project like that. if you want it done, you're going to need to do it yourself.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

if you have patience, wait till i move back home next summer and ill do it.. i live about an hour south of chicago in joliet.

but like said before, nobody will wanna do that, and it will probably be outrageous.
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

your going to have a really hard time finding some place to do that. and if you do your going to pay out the a$$.

come on now i did it and i'm a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i didnt say i cant do it myself its i have no time to do it only time i have is to sleep n do regular maintenance. let alone do a conversion to the car i jus thought there would b a place or some that lives around me that knows how to do the conversion ... i cant trust my friend with doin it thats y he has a 4th gen targa top lol that he can neva put a top on lol

Comment

alright i was thinkin ...this was jus a thought since imma start preppin 4 the t-top conversion i was thinkin is there a way to instead of converting it to t-top is it possible to do a targa top using the corvette targa top jus a thought lemme kno what yous think

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              3 days ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X