may i join the Pewter Mafia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• may i join the Pewter Mafia?

i just want to know if i can join to pewter mafia?

i also want to know will it be to much if i also add the hocky stips let me know guys thanks
    2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Re: may i join the Pewter Mafia?

if your not already a member. . . NO hehe joking. Am i in the mafia BTW? How much was the body kit to paint? i have some one

Comment

my bro new a friend that owed him one and painted mine for $200
      2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

nice looking car, body kit looks good with the hood and stripes. at first i hated stripes that went all the way down the back end, but after seeing kristen's car in person i changed my mind. gotta do something with those head lights though. otherwise very good looking car.
        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

You gotta have one of the bosse let you in homie. The soldiers cant make the big decisions.

Pewter Mafia!

Comment

Originally posted by Crispy
            You gotta have one of the bosse let you in homie. The soldiers cant make the big decisions.

Pewter Mafia!

i suppose we could use another member ;)
            Dave:
            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I cant see why not.

Comment

cool thanks guys yeah im going to bye head lights sooon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                  Good to see the site is back up
                  by 2.8 Bird
                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                  3 days ago
                • FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X