Fiberglass repair? "doorskin"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiberglass repair? "doorskin"

Ok i got the door form a junk yard and had it painted and put on after a while a piece starts to flake away and i get bumped inmy work parking lot.

What can i do to fix this or how?

Re: Fiberglass repair? "doorskin"

the fiberglass can be repaired and repainted. the dent however will have to be pulled. I doubt that a paintless dent remover could fix that 100% since it is on the edge. it would hurt to ask and get a quote though.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Re: Fiberglass repair? "doorskin"

ouch my old door flaked all away like that..had to buy a new one
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Re: Fiberglass repair? &quot;doorskin&quot;

door is smc, i recommend smc repair kit from 3m or fuzor, relatively cheap. Wont have to worry about it separating.

A good PDR guy should make the dent less noticable, but I doubt disapear.
        visit my club\'s site at <a href=\"http://www.envuscc.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.envuscc.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
          Good to see the site is back up
          by 2.8 Bird
          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
          3 days ago
        • FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X