X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tinting taillights

i'm getting ready to tint my light with VHT Nightshades...so...this:

or this:

or leave them alone and do a berger panel?
    Last edited by Heartbeat_of_94; 08-16-2006, 10:58 PM.
    1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Re: tinting taillights

2nd pic looks better.. do all but the reverse lights.

a berger panel with those tinted lights would look bomb also.

nice car btw
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

i'd beg to differ. a berger panel, or tinted tails, but not both.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88
        i'd beg to differ. a berger panel, or tinted tails, but not both.
        x2

also I'd tint it all except for the reverse.

Comment

2nd pic looks much sweeter!

Comment

x4
            My tails are outside drying from my 3rd coat of clear right now. I did the same thing... reverse stay normal, tint the rest.

Comment

id like to c what it would look like with the tinted lights plus the berger panel....either way those lights would look good

87 Firebird RIP
              96 Camaro RS RIP
              94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

2cd one looks MUCH better. dont do berger and tinted tails thats too much black, becareful putting on nightshades, its easy to put too much on and then no light will shine though at all. if i did it again i'd have a flash light handy and keep checking.
                1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

2nd. pic is better. DONT do both the berger and nightshades. way too much black and not enough contrast.
                  Dave:
                  00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

ok so no berger panel.

if i don't do the reverse lights do yall think i'll be able to go back and do them later if i change my mind and want the all-out black look?
                    1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Heartbeat_of_94
                      ok so no berger panel.

if i don't do the reverse lights do yall think i'll be able to go back and do them later if i change my mind and want the all-out black look?
                      sure you could, you'd just have to tape off the rest so they dont get super duper dark and no light shines though, like mine were.
                      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

I like the 2nd Pic :banana:

Comment

Originally posted by Heartbeat_of_94
                          ok so no berger panel.

its gonna be real hard to match up if you do it seperatly.
                          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

This is a cool idea, i haven't seen it before. I really like the second pic. I thought i would photoshop onto my car and see what it looks like..

but my vote for you is no berger panel and 2nd pic.

I was wondering though, how were you planning on doing this? with some kind of tint film and cut it out?
                            sigpic
                            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                              I was wondering though, how were you planning on doing this? with some kind of tint film and cut it out?
                              gonna tape off the area i'm gonna do and use VHT nightshades to tint it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X