Pics of some parts I sprayed night shades on. Take a look. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of some parts I sprayed night shades on. Take a look.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of some parts I sprayed night shades on. Take a look.

I was going to powdercoat the hood scoop grill and the nose badge (they were both chrome) but figured I would try the night shades on it and see how it came out. I used the flash on the first one and it didnt look right so heres a pic with the flash and with out. I should have taken some before and after pics but I forgot. Tell me what you think.

Re: Pics of some parts I sprayed night shades on. Take a look.

looks good

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
      looks good

Comment

nice job, did you clear coat them? my tail light's were pretty orange peely, probally due to the fact that you cant use any primer under the nightshades.
        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

looks great. i'm doing mine this weekend i think. how many coats did you use on those rear side markers?

PS- where did you get that nose emblem?
          Last edited by Heartbeat_of_94; 08-18-2006, 12:14 PM.
          1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Originally posted by loser
            nice job, did you clear coat them? my tail light's were pretty orange peely, probally due to the fact that you cant use any primer under the nightshades.
            Yeah Ithink I used 4 coats of clear on the lights and 6 on the other parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Heartbeat_of_94
              looks great. i'm doing mine this weekend i think. how many coats did you use on those rear side markers?

PS- where did you get that nose emblem?
              I used 3 medium coats on the lights and 4 coats of clear. I got the nose emblem from muffinbuster on ebay.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X