• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of my car

Re: pics of my car

lemme know what yous think

Comment

looks nices, sucks you have to have the front plate! and is the front camaro lettering all **** eyed? what's in the works?
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

yea cops r a$$es over here ....well lets see i got all the parts 4 the t-top conversion , ss. spoiler n hood i have them jus got to get them painted ,i also have the ten spoke ss wheels jus got to get tires finish doing my led taillights i did the brake i still gotta do the signal n reverse to have a full led taillights.....im waitin for my motor n tranny that i bought n then that should b all for now

Comment

oyea the front camro decal i left my car at my uncles one day n he had a lil too much to drink n he found the decal in the back seat n he installed it when i came back i was like wtf lol i got another decal jus havent had time to fix it i work 2 fulltime jobs s have very lil time to do stuff

Comment

what kind of headlights are those? is that a full conversion? i feel you on the front license plates. I might suggest a billet grill? check out my cardomain in my profile, i have a black 96 with a billet.

when you finish the LED taillight conversion, post pics, i'm very interested to see how that turns out.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

those headlights i have h3 foglight housing with h.i.d . i wanted the headlight conversion but my friend was selling the headlights i have on there for cheaper than the xenon headlight conversion

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X