billet grilll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billet grilll

i was wondering on if you had to remove that black plastic peace on the bumper to install a billet grill on a 95 camaro... and if so how the hell you get it off thanks for the reply joe

Re: billet grilll

Nope, it stays. The grill bolts on to it (depending on which one you have).
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

yep, just read your instructions, if i remember right you have to drill holes for the blots. i had mine on in about 10-15 min.
      1997 3.8 5-speed Camaro<br />BMR STB, LCA\'s, SFC\'s,Panhard bar, Torque arm,1LE sway bars<br />Headers, SLP cold air, Flowmaster catback, takeoff LSD, Eibach pro springs<br />Hurst shifter, 01 Z28 guage cluster w/ white face overlays, billet grill w

Comment

that kinda sucks because i had a rock just bust a nice size hole in my plastic thing.. lol well i guess i will see

Comment

Originally posted by ahank1
          that kinda sucks because i had a rock just bust a nice size hole in my plastic thing.. lol well i guess i will see
          Wow, well be glad it didnt hit your paintwork.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

ya that would of sucked it went right threw and the hole is about the size of a golf ball s.o.b's

Comment

Drilling?? pssht over rated. I just got a screw driver and pushed hard. I installed my billet grill in less than 5 minutes and it looks perfect. I didn't need the guide holes. I just lined it up and screwed the screws in.
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i didnt trust the crappy screws sent with mine. so drill holes and use bolts, you know with nuts on the the bad to make sure theres no chance of it coming loose.
                1997 3.8 5-speed Camaro<br />BMR STB, LCA\'s, SFC\'s,Panhard bar, Torque arm,1LE sway bars<br />Headers, SLP cold air, Flowmaster catback, takeoff LSD, Eibach pro springs<br />Hurst shifter, 01 Z28 guage cluster w/ white face overlays, billet grill w

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X