Anyone here with good photoshop skillz? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here with good photoshop skillz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here with good photoshop skillz?

i was wondering how would my car look if i just tint the red portion of the taillight.....i live in nj so i do go to PA or NY periodically ...in pa or nj i am not allowed to tint the yellow portion of the taillight....also, i don't want to tint the white clear portion ...so, lets see how it looks with just the red portion tinted black......just curious u know.... here what i mean...

Here's the pic to work with

Here's another one

Kaiser
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Re: Anyone here with good photoshop skillz?

just a quick chop but you get the idea...the real thing would probably be darker though...

1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Sorry if it's bad, did it really quick.
      Attached Files

Comment

just do it like this, tape off the revers lights and thats it if u want... i did the small reflector area also....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer
          just do it like this, tape off the revers lights and thats it if u want... i did the small reflector area also....
          Damn, I love that color in the sun. Love it!

Rob
          \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer
            ...says can't do the orange part of the taillight...

Originally posted by kala
            ...in pa or nj i am not allowed to tint the yellow portion of the taillight...
            Last edited by Heartbeat_of_94; 08-22-2006, 01:00 PM.
            1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Heartbeat_of_94
              ...can't do the orange part of the taillight...
              That don't make since... what if you had the earlier tail lights that were all red? Then you couldn't do that part of the red? Just do it and if you get pulled over say they were red before they were shaded.

Rob
              \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Heartbeat_of_94
                just a quick chop but you get the idea...the real thing would probably be darker though...

thanks guys for photoshoping ...ok, lets see....umm, i don't know... it looks weird .....Ghetto...... what u guys think?... i think as "big tymer" said that i should do the whole tail light except reverse.... in that way, i think it will be more beautiful....can i please see a photoshop with whole taillight except reverse with my car (silver)?.. "rt1" you do bring a good point...93-96 taillights are all red so i don't think many cop knows when the taillights were changed....good point..... btw, "big tymer" i don't know how much money you dropped on your camaro but it's freakin' sex on wheels man :drool: .....i would deff. submit the car for ride of the month thing...... :tup:
                sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Here is a quick photoshop of the full black out. I used a 93-97 taillight because i like the curve of the reverse light better.

sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

theres no law that says u cant tint the orange portion??? in any state... theres not even a law on what color the blinker has to be.... the blinker is red on the 93-96 ;-)
                    in any state just tinting any part of it is actually illegal bc its no longer DOT approved .... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                      Here is a quick photoshop of the full black out. I used a 93-97 taillight because i like the curve of the reverse light better.

Thanks man...me likeyyy......ya that seems to work.......thanks.... Bigtymer, you're right 93-96 taillights are all red and white ...so, yeah i think i can get away with doing the yellow ...cop won't know.....unless he is a camaro freak....haha....
                      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

and if he is a camaro freak then he most likely will let you slide with a warning...had it happen to me before

Comment

Why dont you get the older style tail which ar all red, that way you can do it all. Also, NY isnt too bad with tail light black outs, as long as its plain and clear that you are stopping, turning or in reverse, and for those varied occasions...turning in reverse with you brakes slightly pressed.

Serisously though, they've been baggin people hardcore for tints lately, I dunno if its a sting or what, but its always D's pullin people over for tints.

Comment

i think ud be fine .. i have all of my lights blacked out never had a problem yet..the light shines through normally
                            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                              Good to see the site is back up
                              by 2.8 Bird
                              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                              2 days ago
                            • FirebirdGT
                              New Site Hosting Issues
                              by FirebirdGT
                              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X