• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertical doors

Has anyone ever done vertical doors?

http://www.aerokits.net/DiabloHinge/diablo.htm

Re: Vertical doors

yes, do a search friend. Someone posted finished pictures not to long ago.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Im pretty sure you have to do some major fabrication, including shaving part of our mirrors down.
      K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=67726

www.CLC1.de

No shaving ;)
        <i><b><br />1995 Convertible - - JUICED <br />There´s a difference between living and being alive - <a href=\"http://members.inode.at/christian.pichler\" target=\"_blank\">www.CLC1.de</a></b></i>

Comment

I saw a camro with it done and He shaved his fenders, because the mirrors continue to the fenders
          K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

i have them on my 97 camaro and they are ALOT of work to get right. they take extensive body work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Body
              Hey man, i really like your firebird.....looks pretty awesome for 95 .... :tup: .... with the molded LCD and vertical doors (even though i am not a big fan of those, but in your car everything came nicely :)) , headlight conversion......Sweet ride! ...I miss my convertible so much by looking at your car . How much did you bought the car for initially? ..just to get an idea how expansive f-bodies are outside usa....
              Last edited by kala; 08-31-2006, 11:47 AM.
              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

I bought the car for 11.000$ on Ebay when it was complete stock (see old Pictures)

and i spend over 15.000$ to make the car look like this (I have to order every Part in the USA and payd very high shipping costs and i got 26% toll on eveything, even on the shipping quote)
                <i><b><br />1995 Convertible - - JUICED <br />There´s a difference between living and being alive - <a href=\"http://members.inode.at/christian.pichler\" target=\"_blank\">www.CLC1.de</a></b></i>

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Body
                  I bought the car for 11.000$ on Ebay when it was complete stock (see old Pictures)

and i spend over 15.000$ to make the car look like this (I have to order every Part in the USA and payd very high shipping costs and i got 26% toll on eveything, even on the shipping quote)
                  Aww man , that sucks.....i have got to say that u should be nominated for a True F-body Lover ......i feel ur pain .......i mean for us, it's as easy as just run to corner shop or just call and order stuff with low shipping (no tax).... but u had to pay all those shipping + 26% vat (:omg:)....well your money is well spent and your car looks hot.......keep it up man.... :tup: for your money and effort....... u have to remember that u are not just driving a car , you are representing f-body in a whole different country (actually continent)....

p.s. http://www.f-body.at/ ....this is a good site....
                  Last edited by kala; 09-01-2006, 12:08 AM.
                  09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                  sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    1 week ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X