new grill and i changed my stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new grill and i changed my stripes

i still need to trim the stripes a lil but otherwise i like my car 10 times better then it was

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: new grill and i changed my stripes

car use to look like this

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

oh yeah and dont say paint inside of grill black cause the whole reason i got this grill is so that you can see through it and see the camaro letters

Comment

Trim the stripes???

IMO The thicker stripes (your new ones) look SO much better than the thin ones. I don't like the thin ones as much, and I think alot of people agree.

Comment

yeah trim the ends a lil by the plate and roof

Comment

cool man looks good. were are you geting you stripes and ****...... is there a place in az i dont know about...

Comment

that looks a million times better. :tup:
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Originally posted by ahank1
                cool man looks good. were are you geting you stripes and ****...... is there a place in az i dont know about...
                http://www.colebrothers.com/graphics/stripes.html

comes in a long roll and you have to cut each stripe to size, and dont use the lil squegi (sp?) thing they give you cause it leaves really small scratch marks

Comment

looks awsome man good choice on the bigger strips car looks good
                  2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

MUCH better.
                    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Wooowie, sexy :naughty:

Very nice, that billet grille is an excellent addition. Billet FTW! :tup:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                      R.I.P. '07 Pats
                      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

:tup: on the job...looks good ...if u don't mind me asking what size (width) is your stripe?
                        Last edited by kala; 08-30-2006, 11:56 PM.
                        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

they are 10''
                          previous ones were 8''

Comment

hell yes to pinstripes woot
                            just finsished these

Comment

looks better. not a fan of the grill. never have been
                              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X